Share this recipe
- 1 cup of coriander leaves
- small bunch of spring onions (about 5-6 stalks)
- thumb sized knob of ginger, chopped
- ½ stalk of lemon grass, chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- juice of 3 lemons/limes/seville oranges
- ¼ cup soy
- 4-5 cloves chopped garlic (about 1 heaped tablespoon)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon curry powder (or more to taste)
- 1 free range chicken approximately 1.6 kg
Put ingredients in a blender and blend to a paste. Taste and then adjust seasonings to your preference.
Marinate chicken in rub for at least 2-3 hours and barbecue “on a throne” until done.Asian Style Lemon Grass Chicken BBQ Recipe,
Rate this recipe
Swordfish Skewers BBQ Recipe
BBQ expert Colin Magee’s delicious Swordfish Skewers BBQ Recipe as seen on TEN’s real BBQ series, Keepers of the Flame – the Ultimate BBQ Adventure.
Heat Beads® Best Spit Roast BBQ Recipe
Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes fan, Leonidas Koronakos from Melbourne, shares his Heat Beads® Best Spit Roast Recipe recipe.
The Direct Cooking Method
Learn what the direct cooking method involves.
My food is burnt on the outside (when using the indirect cooking method).
This occurs when food is being cooked too close to, or directly over, the briquettes.