Share this recipe
- 1 cup of coriander leaves
- small bunch of spring onions (about 5-6 stalks)
- thumb sized knob of ginger, chopped
- ½ stalk of lemon grass, chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- juice of 3 lemons/limes/seville oranges
- ¼ cup soy
- 4-5 cloves chopped garlic (about 1 heaped tablespoon)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon curry powder (or more to taste)
- 1 free range chicken approximately 1.6 kg
Put ingredients in a blender and blend to a paste. Taste and then adjust seasonings to your preference.
Marinate chicken in rub for at least 2-3 hours and barbecue “on a throne” until done.Asian Style Lemon Grass Chicken BBQ Recipe,
Rate this recipe
Spit Roast Onions BBQ Recipe
The world’s foremost BBQ identity, Steven Raichlen, shares his Spit Roast Onions BBQ recipe from his book, Planet Barbecue.
Spanish Style Chicken Slow Roasted Over Coals BBQ Recipe
Celebrity chef, author & restaurateur, Adrian Richardson, cooks Spanish Style Chicken Slow Roasted Over Coals on highly rated TV show Good Chef Bad Chef.
BBQ Tips on Smoking Foods
Learn the top tips for smoking foods as adapted from Steven Raichlen’s, How to Grill.
Why not just use gas?
Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes are the fuel of choice of char grilling experts.