Share this recipe
- 1 cup of coriander leaves
- small bunch of spring onions (about 5-6 stalks)
- thumb sized knob of ginger, chopped
- ½ stalk of lemon grass, chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- juice of 3 lemons/limes/seville oranges
- ¼ cup soy
- 4-5 cloves chopped garlic (about 1 heaped tablespoon)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon curry powder (or more to taste)
- 1 free range chicken approximately 1.6 kg
Put ingredients in a blender and blend to a paste. Taste and then adjust seasonings to your preference.
Marinate chicken in rub for at least 2-3 hours and barbecue “on a throne” until done.Asian Style Lemon Grass Chicken BBQ Recipe,
Rate this recipe
Turkey Satay BBQ Recipe
International chef, author & restaurateur, Ben O’Donoghue, shares his take on Turkey Satay over Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes on highly rated TV show Drive Thru Australia.
Smoked Salmon BBQ Recipe
Chef, nutritionist & author, Zoe Bingley-Pullin, cooks a healthy & tasty Smoked Salmon BBQ Recipe on highly rated TV show Good Chef Bad Chef.
How to Peel and Devein Prawns
Check out these tips and you’ll be peeling and deveining like a pro in no time.
What is the shelf life of Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes?
Indefinite, as long as the product is stored in a cool, dry place.