Share this recipe
- 1 cup of coriander leaves
- small bunch of spring onions (about 5-6 stalks)
- thumb sized knob of ginger, chopped
- ½ stalk of lemon grass, chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- juice of 3 lemons/limes/seville oranges
- ¼ cup soy
- 4-5 cloves chopped garlic (about 1 heaped tablespoon)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon curry powder (or more to taste)
- 1 free range chicken approximately 1.6 kg
Put ingredients in a blender and blend to a paste. Taste and then adjust seasonings to your preference.
Marinate chicken in rub for at least 2-3 hours and barbecue “on a throne” until done.Asian Style Lemon Grass Chicken BBQ Recipe,
Rate this recipe
Lime Chilli Prawns BBQ Recipe
Here’s a simple Lime Chilli Prawns recipe that will ensure your next BBQ is sizzlin’ HOT!
Cantonese Style Spicy BBQ Ribs Recipe
Celebrity chef, author & restaurateur, Adrian Richardson, cooks his Cantonese Style Spicy BBQ Ribs recipe over Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes on highly rated TV show Good Chef Bad Chef.
How to Peel and Devein Prawns
Check out these tips and you’ll be peeling and deveining like a pro in no time.
Can barbecue fuel be used indoors?
NO, all carbonaceous fuels (charcoal, Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes, coal) should NOT be used indoors.