Share this recipe
- 1 cup of coriander leaves
- small bunch of spring onions (about 5-6 stalks)
- thumb sized knob of ginger, chopped
- ½ stalk of lemon grass, chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- juice of 3 lemons/limes/seville oranges
- ¼ cup soy
- 4-5 cloves chopped garlic (about 1 heaped tablespoon)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon curry powder (or more to taste)
- 1 free range chicken approximately 1.6 kg
Put ingredients in a blender and blend to a paste. Taste and then adjust seasonings to your preference.
Marinate chicken in rub for at least 2-3 hours and barbecue “on a throne” until done.Asian Style Lemon Grass Chicken BBQ Recipe,
Rate this recipe
Prawns, Mussels and Clams in a Paper Bag BBQ Recipe
Celebrity chef, author & nutritionist, Janella Purcell, cooks a delicious Prawns, Mussels and Clams in a Paper Bag BBQ recipe over Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes on highly rated TV show Good Chef Bad Chef.
Char Grilled Bugs BBQ Recipe
Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes fan, Sarah Evans, shares her incredibly easy Char Grilled Bugs recipe.
Camp Oven Cooking Tips
Learn some tips on how to get the best out of your camp oven with Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes.
Spit roast tips: Wood chips
We’ve been going on about wood chips and how much we love to use them. Well, they’re also a welcome addition to the spit roasting method.