Share this recipe
- 1 cup of coriander leaves
- small bunch of spring onions (about 5-6 stalks)
- thumb sized knob of ginger, chopped
- ½ stalk of lemon grass, chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- juice of 3 lemons/limes/seville oranges
- ¼ cup soy
- 4-5 cloves chopped garlic (about 1 heaped tablespoon)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon curry powder (or more to taste)
- 1 free range chicken approximately 1.6 kg
Put ingredients in a blender and blend to a paste. Taste and then adjust seasonings to your preference.
Marinate chicken in rub for at least 2-3 hours and barbecue “on a throne” until done.Asian Style Lemon Grass Chicken BBQ Recipe,
Rate this recipe
Lemon Myrtle and Ginger Barramundi Baked in Paperbark BBQ Recipe
Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes fan, Mark Olive, shares this indigenous Australian recipe – Lemon Myrtle & Ginger Barramundi Baked in Paperbark.
Char Grilled Bugs BBQ Recipe
Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes fan, Sarah Evans, shares her incredibly easy Char Grilled Bugs recipe.
How to Test for Doneness on the BBQ
Is the steak done yet? Have I overcooked my fish? Learn how to test for doneness on the BBQ with these great tips.
BBQ Cleaning Tips
To get the most out of your BBQ appliance, ensure you give it a regular clean.