Share this recipe
- 1 cup of coriander leaves
- small bunch of spring onions (about 5-6 stalks)
- thumb sized knob of ginger, chopped
- ½ stalk of lemon grass, chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- juice of 3 lemons/limes/seville oranges
- ¼ cup soy
- 4-5 cloves chopped garlic (about 1 heaped tablespoon)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon curry powder (or more to taste)
- 1 free range chicken approximately 1.6 kg
Put ingredients in a blender and blend to a paste. Taste and then adjust seasonings to your preference.
Marinate chicken in rub for at least 2-3 hours and barbecue “on a throne” until done.Asian Style Lemon Grass Chicken BBQ Recipe,
Rate this recipe
Grilled Cauliflower Salad with Mustard Dressing BBQ recipe
Celebrity chef, author & nutritionist, Janella Purcell, cooks a healthy & tasty Grilled Cauliflower Salad with Mustard Dressing BBQ recipe over Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes on highly rated TV show Good Chef Bad Chef.
Grilled Zucchini Salad Recipe
The world’s foremost BBQ identity, Steven Raichlen, shares his lip smacking Grilled Zucchini Salad recipe from his book, The Barbecue Bible.
How to Test for Doneness on the BBQ
Is the steak done yet? Have I overcooked my fish? Learn how to test for doneness on the BBQ with these great tips.
Can barbecue fuel be used indoors?
NO, all carbonaceous fuels (charcoal, Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes, coal) should NOT be used indoors.