Share this recipe
- 1 cup of coriander leaves
- small bunch of spring onions (about 5-6 stalks)
- thumb sized knob of ginger, chopped
- ½ stalk of lemon grass, chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- juice of 3 lemons/limes/seville oranges
- ¼ cup soy
- 4-5 cloves chopped garlic (about 1 heaped tablespoon)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon curry powder (or more to taste)
- 1 free range chicken approximately 1.6 kg
Put ingredients in a blender and blend to a paste. Taste and then adjust seasonings to your preference.
Marinate chicken in rub for at least 2-3 hours and barbecue “on a throne” until done.Asian Style Lemon Grass Chicken BBQ Recipe,
Rate this recipe
Jalapeno Poppers BBQ Recipe
Author, broadcaster and founder of the Australian Barbecue Academy, Bob Hart, shares his simple Jalapeño Poppers BBQ recipe as published in his book, Heat & Smoke.
Lamb Fillets Wrapped in Pancetta BBQ Recipe
Celebrity chef, author & restaurater, Adrian Richardson, cooks Lamb Fillets Wrapped in Pancetta over Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes on highly rated TV show Good Chef Bad Chef.
Turkey Cook Time Calculator
The turkey cook time calculator is a must-use for your next BBQ. Try it today!
The Direct Cooking Method
Learn what the direct cooking method involves.