Share this recipe
- 1 cup of coriander leaves
- small bunch of spring onions (about 5-6 stalks)
- thumb sized knob of ginger, chopped
- ½ stalk of lemon grass, chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- juice of 3 lemons/limes/seville oranges
- ¼ cup soy
- 4-5 cloves chopped garlic (about 1 heaped tablespoon)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon curry powder (or more to taste)
- 1 free range chicken approximately 1.6 kg
Put ingredients in a blender and blend to a paste. Taste and then adjust seasonings to your preference.
Marinate chicken in rub for at least 2-3 hours and barbecue “on a throne” until done.Asian Style Lemon Grass Chicken BBQ Recipe,
Rate this recipe
Sweet BBQ Damper Recipe
Celebrity chef, author & restaurateur, Adrian Richardson, shows us how to make Sweet BBQ Damper over Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes on highly rated TV show Good Chef Bad Chef.
Kangaroo Salad BBQ Recipe
Celebrity chef, author & restaurateur, Adrian Richardson, cooks his Kangaroo Salad BBQ Recipe on highly rated TV show Good Chef Bad Chef.
How to light a kettle BBQ with Heat Beads® Briquettes
Wondering how to light your kettle BBQ?
My firelighters are burning, but not igniting my Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes.
This could be caused by one of the following problems.