Share this recipe
- 1 cup of coriander leaves
- small bunch of spring onions (about 5-6 stalks)
- thumb sized knob of ginger, chopped
- ½ stalk of lemon grass, chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- juice of 3 lemons/limes/seville oranges
- ¼ cup soy
- 4-5 cloves chopped garlic (about 1 heaped tablespoon)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon curry powder (or more to taste)
- 1 free range chicken approximately 1.6 kg
Put ingredients in a blender and blend to a paste. Taste and then adjust seasonings to your preference.
Marinate chicken in rub for at least 2-3 hours and barbecue “on a throne” until done.Asian Style Lemon Grass Chicken BBQ Recipe,
Rate this recipe
Bob Hart’s Barbecued Asparagus BBQ Recipe
Food-writer, broadcaster and founder of the Australian Barbecue Academy, Bob Hart, shares his simple Barbecued Asparagus recipe with us.
Smoked Chicken BBQ Recipe
Celebrity chef, author & restaurateur, Adrian Richardson, cooks his Smoked Chicken BBQ Recipe on highly rated TV show Good Chef Bad Chef.
How to light a Cobb® Cooker
Need help with lighting your Cobb® Cooker with Heat Beads® Briquettes?
Back to Basics: Garlic
Steven Raichlen tells us how to properly roast garlic to add body and enhance flavour for most dishes.