BBQ Tuna Nicoise Recipe
Celebrity chef, author & restaurateur, Adrian Richardson, cooks his BBQ Tuna Nicoise recipe over Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes on highly rated TV show Good Chef Bad Chef.
Share this recipe
- 200g yellow fin tuna slice or tinned tuna
- ¼ cup parsley, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup black or green olives
- 2 red peppers cut in half, deseeded and cut into small strips
- 200g green beans, blanched until cooked but still firm
- 1 red onion
- 1 cucumber
- ¼ cup basil leaves, picked
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 100g kipflers potatoes (garlic, small potatoes, herbs)
- 4 boiled and peeled eggs – 7 mines in boiling water, cut into quarters
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 papaya, diced
- 2 avocado, sliced
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- 1 long red chilli
- 1 tablespoon deep fried shallots
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 handful coriander leaves
- 1 handful continental parsley leaves
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoon finger limes
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon french grain mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- juice of one lemon
- 2 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
If cooking yellow fin tuna, season the tuna with pepper, salt and some olive oil and grill on the BBQ to your preference.
Place all of the salad ingredients (except the eggs) into a large bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
Dress with the dressing.
Arrange on large bowls.
Arrange the eggs around the salad and serve.