Share this recipe
As seen on Season 4 of Good Chef Bad Chef
Watch the recipe video (above right).
- 200gm yellow fin tuna slice or tinned tuna
- ¼ cup parsley, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup black or green olives
- 2 red peppers cut in half, deseeded and cut into small strips
- 200gm green beans, blanched until cooked but still firm
- 1 red onion
- 1 cucumber
- ¼ cup basil leaves, picked
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 100gm kipflers potatoes (garlic, small potatoes, herbs)
- 4 boiled and peeled eggs – 7 mines in boiling water, cut into quarters
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 papaya, diced
- 2 avocado, sliced
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- 1 long red chilli
- 1 tablespoon deep fried shallots
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 handful coriander leaves
- 1 handful continental parsley leaves
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoon finger limes
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon french grain mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- juice of one lemon
- 2 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
If cooking yellow fin tuna, season the tuna with pepper, salt and some olive oil and grill on the BBQ to your preference.
Place all of the salad ingredients (except the eggs) into a large bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
Dress with the dressing.
Arrange on large bowls.
Arrange the eggs around the salad and serve.
Looking for more BBQ recipes from Good Chef Bad Chef? Visit Good Chef Bad Chef recipes.
*Recipe by celebrity chef Adrian Richardson as seen on popular cooking series Good Chef Bad Chef. Image copyright Good Chef Bad Chef & Channel TEN.
Rate this recipe
Watch Recipe Video
Barbecue Cranberry Steaks Recipe
This delicious Barbecue Cranberry Steaks recipe was published as part of the Heat Beads® National BBQ Day promotion in the Australian Woman’s Day magazine. Enjoy!
Guy Grossi’s Gorgonzola Pizza Recipe
Celebrity chef, author & restaurateur, Guy Grossi, shares his delicious Gorgonzola Pizza recipe…
Why not just use gas?
Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes are the fuel of choice of char grilling experts.
Spit roast tips: Keeping your roast warm
Find out how to conveniently keep your roast warm once its been cooked.