Beef Short Ribs BBQ Recipe
Celebrity chef, author & restaurateur, Adrian Richardson, cooks his Beef Short Ribs BBQ recipe over Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes on highly rated TV show Good Chef Bad Chef.
Share this recipe
- Method: Indirect
- 2 kg beef short ribs
- ½ cup malt vinegar
- 2 tablespoons toasted and ground cumin
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon tabasco
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 cup coriander, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 2 long red chillis, roughly chopped
- spring onions
In a large, deep tray, coat the beef ribs in the marinade ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Then add 1.5 cups of water.
Cover the tray with baking paper and aluminium foil.
Cook on the BBQ with the lid on for 1.5-2 hours, checking it every 20 minutes to turn the ribs.
Garnish with lime and serve immediately.