Share this recipe
As seen on Season 3 of Good Chef Bad Chef
Watch the recipe video (above right).
- 10 lamb fillets, cubed
- 24 thin slices of pancetta
- 1 branch rosemary, 1 bunch thyme, ¼ bunch marjoram
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- zest from one lemon
Summer Bean Salad:
- 1 cup each of cannellini beans, kidney beans & butter beans (all cooked)
- tarragon/champagne vinegar, or any fancy stuff will do, or apple cider
- 1 red capsicum, 3 roma tomatoes, 3 lemons
- 1 red onion, 3 spring onions
- ½ bunch parsley, ½ bunch basil
- extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper
Layout pancetta and cut into long strips. Place small cubes of meat on the end of the pancetta and roll up. Season with salt and pepper. Thread onto skewer and cook on BBQ for approx. 8 – 10 min.
Mix salad ingredients together in a large bowl. Serve with lamb.
See video (above right) of Adrian cooking the lamb fillets and Janella whipping up a Warm Tofu Salad with Rice Vermicelli.
Looking for more BBQ recipes from Good Chef Bad Chef? Visit Good Chef Bad Chef recipes.
**Recipe by celebrity chef Adrian Richardson as seen on popular cooking series Good Chef Bad Chef. Image copyright Good Chef Bad Chef. Video copyright Channel TEN.
Rate this recipe
Watch Recipe Video
African Lemon Chicken BBQ Recipe
Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes fan, Trevor Block, shares his African Lemon Chicken recipe.
Grilled Tuna Steak BBQ Recipe
Author, broadcaster and founder of the Australian Barbecue Academy, Bob Hart, shares his simple Grilled Tuna Steak BBQ recipe as published in his book, Heat & Smoke.
How to light an open grill BBQ with Heat Beads® Briquettes
Wondering how you light your open grill BBQ with Heat Beads® Briquettes?
Back to Basics: Garlic
Steven Raichlen tells us how to properly roast garlic to add body and enhance flavour for most dishes.