Share this recipe
As seen on Season 3 of Good Chef Bad Chef
Watch the recipe video (above right).
- 10 lamb fillets, cubed
- 24 thin slices of pancetta
- 1 branch rosemary, 1 bunch thyme, ¼ bunch marjoram
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- zest from one lemon
Summer Bean Salad:
- 1 cup each of cannellini beans, kidney beans & butter beans (all cooked)
- tarragon/champagne vinegar, or any fancy stuff will do, or apple cider
- 1 red capsicum, 3 roma tomatoes, 3 lemons
- 1 red onion, 3 spring onions
- ½ bunch parsley, ½ bunch basil
- extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper
Layout pancetta and cut into long strips. Place small cubes of meat on the end of the pancetta and roll up. Season with salt and pepper. Thread onto skewer and cook on BBQ for approx. 8 – 10 min.
Mix salad ingredients together in a large bowl. Serve with lamb.
See video (above right) of Adrian cooking the lamb fillets and Janella whipping up a Warm Tofu Salad with Rice Vermicelli.
Looking for more BBQ recipes from Good Chef Bad Chef? Visit Good Chef Bad Chef recipes.
**Recipe by celebrity chef Adrian Richardson as seen on popular cooking series Good Chef Bad Chef. Image copyright Good Chef Bad Chef. Video copyright Channel TEN.
Rate this recipe
Watch Recipe Video
Spicy Macadamias Recipe
Celebrity chef, author & nutritionist, Janella Purcell, cooks healthy & tasty Spicy Macadamias over Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes on highly rated TV show Good Chef Bad Chef.
Butterflied Chicken BBQ Recipe
BBQ expert Colin Magee’s delicious Butterflied Chicken BBQ Recipe as seen on TEN’s real BBQ series, Keepers of the Flame – the Ultimate BBQ Adventure.
How to Marinate Meat
Marinating meat does more than tenderise it, it adds another dimension of flavour to your food.
Turkey Cooking Tips
Check out our tips on achieving a perfectly cooked turkey on the BBQ.