Share this recipe
As seen on Season 3 of Good Chef Bad Chef
Watch the recipe video (above right).
- 10 lamb fillets, cubed
- 24 thin slices of pancetta
- 1 branch rosemary, 1 bunch thyme, ¼ bunch marjoram
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- zest from one lemon
Summer Bean Salad:
- 1 cup each of cannellini beans, kidney beans & butter beans (all cooked)
- tarragon/champagne vinegar, or any fancy stuff will do, or apple cider
- 1 red capsicum, 3 roma tomatoes, 3 lemons
- 1 red onion, 3 spring onions
- ½ bunch parsley, ½ bunch basil
- extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper
Layout pancetta and cut into long strips. Place small cubes of meat on the end of the pancetta and roll up. Season with salt and pepper. Thread onto skewer and cook on BBQ for approx. 8 – 10 min.
Mix salad ingredients together in a large bowl. Serve with lamb.
See video (above right) of Adrian cooking the lamb fillets and Janella whipping up a Warm Tofu Salad with Rice Vermicelli.
Looking for more BBQ recipes from Good Chef Bad Chef? Visit Good Chef Bad Chef recipes.
**Recipe by celebrity chef Adrian Richardson as seen on popular cooking series Good Chef Bad Chef. Image copyright Good Chef Bad Chef. Video copyright Channel TEN.
Rate this recipe
Watch Recipe Video
Glazed Honey Smoked Pork Belly BBQ Recipe
Friend of Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes & local BBQ enthusiast, Chris Girvan-Brown (The Urban Griller), shares his Glazed Honey Smoked Pork Belly Recipe recipe.
Shashlik Beef BBQ Recipe
Celebrity chef, author & restaurateur, Adrian Richardson, cooks his Shashlik Beef BBQ recipe over Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes on highly rated TV show Good Chef Bad Chef.
How to light a Cobb® Cooker
Need help with lighting your Cobb® Cooker with Heat Beads® Briquettes?
BBQ Fire Safety Tips
Important fire safety tips to remember each time you decide to BBQ.