Share this recipe
As seen on Season 3 of Good Chef Bad Chef
Watch the recipe video (above right).
- 10 lamb fillets, cubed
- 24 thin slices of pancetta
- 1 branch rosemary, 1 bunch thyme, ¼ bunch marjoram
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- zest from one lemon
Summer Bean Salad:
- 1 cup each of cannellini beans, kidney beans & butter beans (all cooked)
- tarragon/champagne vinegar, or any fancy stuff will do, or apple cider
- 1 red capsicum, 3 roma tomatoes, 3 lemons
- 1 red onion, 3 spring onions
- ½ bunch parsley, ½ bunch basil
- extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper
Layout pancetta and cut into long strips. Place small cubes of meat on the end of the pancetta and roll up. Season with salt and pepper. Thread onto skewer and cook on BBQ for approx. 8 – 10 min.
Mix salad ingredients together in a large bowl. Serve with lamb.
See video (above right) of Adrian cooking the lamb fillets and Janella whipping up a Warm Tofu Salad with Rice Vermicelli.
Looking for more BBQ recipes from Good Chef Bad Chef? Visit Good Chef Bad Chef recipes.
**Recipe by celebrity chef Adrian Richardson as seen on popular cooking series Good Chef Bad Chef. Image copyright Good Chef Bad Chef. Video copyright Channel TEN.
Rate this recipe
Watch Recipe Video
Big Mick’s Lovin The Lamb BBQ Recipe
Terry McEvoy of Spithouse is a great friend and supporter of the Heat Beads® brand. Today he shares his Big Mick’s Lovin’ the Lamb recipe with us.
BBQ Lamb Kofta Recipe
This BBQ Lamb Kofta recipe is taken from HEAT: The Way Forward is Good Food cookbook – an initiative of the charity HEAT which Australian Char is proud to be supporting.
How to cook a turkey in a kettle (Weber) BBQ
We’ve got the low down on how to achieve the perfect turkey on your kettle BBQ!
The Indirect Cooking Method
Learn what the indirect method of cooking involves.