Lamb Fillets Wrapped in Pancetta BBQ Recipe
Celebrity chef, author & restaurater, Adrian Richardson, cooks Lamb Fillets Wrapped in Pancetta over Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes on highly rated TV show Good Chef Bad Chef.
Share this recipe
- 10 lamb fillets, cubed
- 24 thin slices of pancetta
- 1 branch rosemary, 1 bunch thyme, ¼ bunch marjoram
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- zest from one lemon
Summer Bean Salad:
- 1 cup each of cannellini beans, kidney beans & butter beans (all cooked)
- tarragon/champagne vinegar, or any fancy stuff will do, or apple cider
- 1 red capsicum, 3 roma tomatoes, 3 lemons
- 1 red onion, 3 spring onions
- ½ bunch parsley, ½ bunch basil
- extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper
Layout pancetta and cut into long strips. Place small cubes of meat on the end of the pancetta and roll up. Season with salt and pepper. Thread onto skewer and cook on BBQ for approx. 8 – 10 min.
Mix salad ingredients together in a large bowl. Serve with lamb.