Stickiest Tastiest Ribs Marinade BBQ Recipe
Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes fan, Brendan Sheedy, shares his Stickiest Tastiest Ribs Marinade recipe.
Share this recipe
Sent in by Brendan Sheedy
This recipe was created by putting together all the stickiest and tastiest things I ever had in a bbq marinade and whaddya know? … I made the stickiest, tastiest bbq sauce ever. There ain’t enough hogs on this planet to sate my appetite once I get going with this one!
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste or tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses or golden syrup
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon kecap manis (indonesian soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons soft brown sugar
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- knob ginger, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons pineapple or orange juice
Mix all the ingredients together, rub it on your favourite bit of hog – most people like ribs – and bbq ‘til it’s black as a dogs guts!Stickiest Tastiest Ribs Marinade BBQ Recipe,
Rate this recipe
Why did the fire go out on one side when using the indirect cooking method?
This happens because the fires were not equally established before the lid was placed on the BBQ.
Camp Oven Cooking Tips
Learn some tips on how to get the best out of your camp oven with Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes.