Stickiest Tastiest Ribs Marinade BBQ Recipe
Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes fan, Brendan Sheedy, shares his Stickiest Tastiest Ribs Marinade recipe.
Share this recipe
- 1 cup hoisien sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste or tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses or golden syrup
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon kecap manis (indonesian soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons soft brown sugar
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- knob ginger, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons pineapple or orange juice
Mix all the ingredients together, rub it on your favourite bit of hog – most people like ribs – and bbq until the meat is ready to fall off the bones.