Stickiest Tastiest Ribs Marinade BBQ Recipe
Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes fan, Brendan Sheedy, shares his Stickiest Tastiest Ribs Marinade recipe.
Share this recipe
Sent in by Brendan Sheedy
This recipe was created by putting together all the stickiest and tastiest things I ever had in a bbq marinade and whaddya know? … I made the stickiest, tastiest bbq sauce ever. There ain’t enough hogs on this planet to sate my appetite once I get going with this one!
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste or tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses or golden syrup
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon kecap manis (indonesian soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons soft brown sugar
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- knob ginger, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons pineapple or orange juice
Mix all the ingredients together, rub it on your favourite bit of hog – most people like ribs – and bbq ‘til it’s black as a dogs guts!Stickiest Tastiest Ribs Marinade BBQ Recipe,
Rate this recipe
Tomahawk Steaks with Chimichurri BBQ Recipe
BBQ expert Colin Magee’s delicious Tomahawk Steaks with Chimichurri & Chorizo BBQ Recipe as seen on TEN’s real BBQ series, Keepers of the Flame – the Ultimate BBQ Adventure.
German Style Potato Salad BBQ Recipe
This delicious German Style Potato Salad is the perfect accompaniment to any BBQ – enjoy!
How to Grill Fish
Today we talk about some of our tried and tested tips for achieving perfectly succulent, grilled fish.
The Direct Cooking Method
Learn what the direct cooking method involves.