Stickiest Tastiest Ribs Marinade BBQ Recipe
Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes fan, Brendan Sheedy, shares his Stickiest Tastiest Ribs Marinade recipe.
Share this recipe
Sent in by Brendan Sheedy
This recipe was created by putting together all the stickiest and tastiest things I ever had in a bbq marinade and whaddya know? … I made the stickiest, tastiest bbq sauce ever. There ain’t enough hogs on this planet to sate my appetite once I get going with this one!
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste or tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses or golden syrup
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon kecap manis (indonesian soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons soft brown sugar
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- knob ginger, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons pineapple or orange juice
Mix all the ingredients together, rub it on your favourite bit of hog – most people like ribs – and bbq ‘til it’s black as a dogs guts!Stickiest Tastiest Ribs Marinade BBQ Recipe,
Rate this recipe
Bronzed Ozzy Prawns BBQ Recipe
Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes fan, Tony Iomazzo, shares his Bronzed Ozzy Prawns recipe.
Ben O’Donoghue’s Panzanella Recipe
International chef, author & restaurateur, Ben O’Donoghue, whips up his very own version of Panzanella on highly rated TV show Drive Thru Australia.
BBQ Fire Safety Tips
Important fire safety tips to remember each time you decide to BBQ.
BBQ Tips from the Weber Grill Restaurant
Chef Neal Corman, of the famous Weber Grill Restaurant, shares his tips on the different levels of doneness for steak.