Stickiest Tastiest Ribs Marinade BBQ Recipe
Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes fan, Brendan Sheedy, shares his Stickiest Tastiest Ribs Marinade recipe.
Share this recipe
Sent in by Brendan Sheedy
This recipe was created by putting together all the stickiest and tastiest things I ever had in a bbq marinade and whaddya know? … I made the stickiest, tastiest bbq sauce ever. There ain’t enough hogs on this planet to sate my appetite once I get going with this one!
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste or tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses or golden syrup
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon kecap manis (indonesian soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons soft brown sugar
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- knob ginger, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons pineapple or orange juice
Mix all the ingredients together, rub it on your favourite bit of hog – most people like ribs – and bbq ‘til it’s black as a dogs guts!Stickiest Tastiest Ribs Marinade BBQ Recipe,
Rate this recipe
Trout in a Bag BBQ Recipe
International chef, author & restaurateur, Ben O’Donoghue, whips up Trout in a Bag over Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes on highly rated TV show Drive Thru Australia.
BBQ Prawns Recipe
Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes fan, Craig Fowler, shares his incredibly simple & tasty BBQ prawns recipe.
My food is burnt on the outside (when using the indirect cooking method).
This occurs when food is being cooked too close to, or directly over, the briquettes.
Tips for best results
Check out our general BBQ tips for best results.