Share this recipe
As seen on Season 4 of Good Chef Bad Chef
Watch the recipe video (above right).
- 6 green prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 pieces flathead fillets, cut into chunks
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 tablespoon each fresh oregano, mint and dill, or 1 tsp dried
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- sea salt and ground white pepper
- 4 medium sized calamari tubes, cleaned
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest and dill leaves
In a food processor mince together the first 6 ingredients.
Stuff the tubes with this mixture.
Cook on a hot bbq until golden on both sides.
To serve, slice in 2 cm thickness.
*Recipe by celebrity chef & nutritionist Janella Purcell as seen on popular cooking series Good Chef Bad Chef. Image copyright Good Chef Bad Chef. Video copyright Channel TEN.
Stuffed Calamari BBQ Recipe,
Rate this recipe
Watch Recipe Video
How to Peel and Devein Prawns
Check out these tips and you’ll be peeling and deveining like a pro in no time.
How long will Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes stay hot?
In a covered kettle under normal cooking conditions, usable cooking heat (greater than 150 degrees °C) is available for more than four hours.