Share this recipe
As seen on Season 4 of Good Chef Bad Chef
Watch the recipe video (above right).
- 6 green prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 pieces flathead fillets, cut into chunks
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 tablespoon each fresh oregano, mint and dill, or 1 tsp dried
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- sea salt and ground white pepper
- 4 medium sized calamari tubes, cleaned
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest and dill leaves
In a food processor mince together the first 6 ingredients.
Stuff the tubes with this mixture.
Cook on a hot bbq until golden on both sides.
To serve, slice in 2 cm thickness.
*Recipe by celebrity chef & nutritionist Janella Purcell as seen on popular cooking series Good Chef Bad Chef. Image copyright Good Chef Bad Chef. Video copyright Channel TEN.
Stuffed Calamari BBQ Recipe,
Rate this recipe
Watch Recipe Video
Drive Thru Australia Recipes
International chef, author & restaurateur, Ben O’Donoghue, takes us on a journey through Australia where he creates some amazing dishes cooked over Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes.
Smoked Salmon BBQ Recipe
Chef, nutritionist & author, Zoe Bingley-Pullin, cooks a healthy & tasty Smoked Salmon BBQ Recipe on highly rated TV show Good Chef Bad Chef.
Turkey Cook Time Calculator
The turkey cook time calculator is a must-use for your next BBQ. Try it today!
What is the shelf life of Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes?
Indefinite, as long as the product is stored in a cool, dry place.