Share this recipe
As seen on Season 4 of Good Chef Bad Chef
Watch the recipe video (above right).
- 6 green prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 pieces flathead fillets, cut into chunks
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 tablespoon each fresh oregano, mint and dill, or 1 tsp dried
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- sea salt and ground white pepper
- 4 medium sized calamari tubes, cleaned
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest and dill leaves
In a food processor mince together the first 6 ingredients.
Stuff the tubes with this mixture.
Cook on a hot bbq until golden on both sides.
To serve, slice in 2 cm thickness.
*Recipe by celebrity chef & nutritionist Janella Purcell as seen on popular cooking series Good Chef Bad Chef. Image copyright Good Chef Bad Chef. Video copyright Channel TEN.
Watch Recipe Video
Char Grilled Pork Cutlets BBQ Recipe
Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes fan, Joanne Flower, shares her Char Grilled Pork Cutlets (with an Asian twist) recipe.
Mooloolaba Seafood Jambalaya BBQ Recipe
International chef, author & restaurateur, Ben O’Donoghue, shows us how to make Mooloolaba Seafood Jambalaya over Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes on highly rated TV show Drive Thru Australia.
Why did the fire go out on one side when using the indirect cooking method?
This happens because the fires were not equally established before the lid was placed on the BBQ.
Tips for best results
Check out our general BBQ tips for best results.