Share this recipe
As seen on Season 4 of Good Chef Bad Chef
Watch the recipe video (above right).
- 6 green prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 pieces flathead fillets, cut into chunks
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 tablespoon each fresh oregano, mint and dill, or 1 tsp dried
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- sea salt and ground white pepper
- 4 medium sized calamari tubes, cleaned
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest and dill leaves
In a food processor mince together the first 6 ingredients.
Stuff the tubes with this mixture.
Cook on a hot bbq until golden on both sides.
To serve, slice in 2 cm thickness.
*Recipe by celebrity chef & nutritionist Janella Purcell as seen on popular cooking series Good Chef Bad Chef. Image copyright Good Chef Bad Chef. Video copyright Channel TEN.
Stuffed Calamari BBQ Recipe,
Rate this recipe
Watch Recipe Video
Kangaroo and Quinoa Risotto BBQ Recipe
Chef, nutritionist & author, Zoe Bingley-Pullin, cooks a healthy & tasty Kangaroo Quinoa Risotto BBQ Recipe on highly rated TV show Good Chef Bad Chef.
BBQ Lamb Kofta Recipe
This BBQ Lamb Kofta recipe is taken from HEAT: The Way Forward is Good Food cookbook – an initiative of the charity HEAT which Australian Char is proud to be supporting.
How to Marinate Meat
Marinating meat does more than tenderise it, it adds another dimension of flavour to your food.
The Indirect Cooking Method
Learn what the indirect method of cooking involves.