Texan Dry Rub BBQ Recipe
Celebrity chef, author & restaurateur, Adrian Richardson, shares his Texan Dry Rub recipe which he used with beef fillet grilled over Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes.
Share this recipe
- 1 tablespoon toasted coriander seed, toasted and ground
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed toasted and ground
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon ground chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Simply mix all ingredients together in a bowl to form a versatile, Texan dry rub.